Sunday, February 24, 2008

Could this be your old Double

I don't think that's my old bike, it's hard to tell from the picture. My bike didn't have a tank up front, not even for the injectors and I didn't have that much rake, that bike must have a tremendous amout of trail. That's the kind of starter I had but my I believe was longer than that. The one over sea's, those guys say its mine old Top Fuel Bike. It has what looks like my fuel tanks and frame look the same too. The motors have tha single pump drive on the front motor just like mine and both timing covers are Burkhart Enginer. I know the guy in Texas put a big tire in the frame that came with my bike.
Marion Owen's has the other double engine frame I built.
I'm going to say the guys overseas has my old bike, until I see

No comments: