Sunday, February 24, 2008

Motel in Bowling Green

When I went back to Bowling Green to the Reunion and you drive out to the track you go right past that Motel that TC use to reserve. I don't remember how many units it was but I remember he would reserve that whole thing in a year advance for all his Buddies that rode out there. They did so much damage to it one year that he had to give a large deposit to make that same deal again and after that year they didn't want him back. The year you are talking about was the only year I stayed in town, and yea, every room had a bike in it being worked on, my Coors never last any farther than there. Wasn't there one year just you, Fringer and I went by our selves and we stayed in that Motel where TC did? After that I started getting one of those two bedroom Mobil Homes out at the track. I changed a lot of motors, transmissions, etc. in Motel rooms in my day. Hell, that was part of Drag Racing back then.

No comments: