Sunday, February 24, 2008

Is this information correct

Yeah, that's right. I just wished I had rode it with the injectors, Fringer was good but I knew what he was doing that kept it back from going a greater number. Fringer also turned 180 with the injectors, in fact the first night he rode it was at Orange County Raceway and he ran a 187 at a 7.98 but no back up. Plus it was no special race, just a regular race weekend. Orange County had a real bad bump just in front of the first light, there was a wash drain tube that ran under the track and it sunk over the years, my single use to get in the air right there. I loved those bikes........
Add on: The first 180 was at Ontario because it was at the time the first at that raceway and the first for a Harley. I was told just recently that TC did it someplace about the same time. It was a big deal that day because I ran three runs over 180, best being 183. I think I had MPH that day and RC had ET.

No comments: