Saturday, February 23, 2008

The feel when driving a Dragster

Hey Frankie,
I hope you don't think I was criticizing, picking or anything like that about the name on your bike, don’t forget all my bikes were King Rat’s and you know where that came from. About the driving part, the first thing I notice was the vibration, there was a bunch of that, and the steering was hard even going down the track, there was no noise at all except for the vibration sound. When I missed the gear and the other dragster went buy I heard that. The one thing that I forgot to mention was during the talk on how to drive the car, he said the brakes aren’t to good get the chute out right away, by the time I remember about the chute I was going so slow the chute just fell out on the ground. I got a lot of ribbing about that at Fontana Drags for quite awhile. And I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with the lid on it.

No comments: