Friday, February 22, 2008

Stories and Stories

Glad you injoy the stories, I got a couple more, one is kind of a knock on one of the old racers. I had and have a lot of respect for this person and I don't want to step on his toes, I think he would understand. It was part of the history to my drag racing and at the time it was damaging to this person in a funny sort of way. I seen him at Bowling Green at the last Reunion, I mention it to him and he didn't remember it. The other, I don't quite have finished. The more things I'm asked the more I write and post.

Yes, I remember the 9 second fuelers too, I was one of them. I believe the first santion NHRA all bike meet was at Irwindale Raceway, Ca. 1970, a lot of the guys from the east came out to the race, I was in my prime at this race, I had number one qualifier and won the event.

No comments: