Saturday, February 23, 2008

Worried about Story

I was a little worried about posting that little story about Larry and myself, I hope it doesn’t offend anyone. Thanks about the hero thing, I guess I shouldn’t feel bad about it because I know I was and still am a hero to my Daughter, Patti. I have hundreds of stories floating around in my head like that. I won’t be able to post most of them because I can’t put all the times and dates together properly and I probably would offend someone then. I have some good ones about TC and me, our races at the Nationals, our Match races. Two of my Exhibitions at the Winternationals in Pomona, CA I talked the NHRA into instead of making three single runs between the last rounds of Top Fuel Dragster to have a match race. One year it was Boris and the other year it was "The Worlds Quickest and Fastest Pollock", Sonny, anybody remember that name. If I can find enough data while researching for these stories I will put them together and post them, don’t look for than soonest.

No comments: