Sunday, February 24, 2008

First Motorcycle License

When I got my Bike License I didn't own a street bike, the only street bike I ever own till I quit Drag Racing was an old Indian Scout for a short time years before. I wasn't really a street rider but I was Sales Manager at Fullerton Harley Davidson at the time and needed a license and the Sportster was the only thing available at the store that day. When I took that test you are talking about, a girl was the one with the clip board in her hand and when I got done she said park right here. Well not thinking about it I just pulled up where she said and parked. I did well on the test but got a mark against me because where she said park was a piece of a curb and you were suppose to back into the curb to park a bike, I knew that but this was in the parking lot and I didn't think it counted, but it was like some of the trick questions on the written test. I past though because that was the only thing I did wrong, riding and written.

No comments: