Friday, April 18, 2008

Strawn and AMDRA days.

Roy Stress. That's what I used to call you, the job you had put such a stress on you that it sometimes showed but you stuck it out to the very end. Good man!!

Here is another you might like. http://www.200mph.net/smf/index.php?topic=55498.new;topicsee

I was wondering how long before you showed up. Guys like you and me are full of all kinds of Drag Race sh*t from the old days. I can remember in the early days of the AMDRA when a few of us sit around the Knights of the Motorcycle Drag Race Round Table at the NHRA Office in Hollywood California thinking we had all the answers and some are still trying to be solved today. No matter it was the best days of my life.









This is me and you in those days both trying to be the boss, man were those the times.



No comments: