Thursday, March 13, 2008

All Bike Meet


Joe Smith wrote:

Personally, myself I could see the writing on the wall, there was no way that when they got those 'other" bikes working we were going to be able to compete with a bike that maxed out at 6000 RPM against a bike that could turn 12000 RPM, no matter the engine size. They were in line Automotive Engines that would very easily except a blower and ideal for a Slider clutch that would be all over a Harley. Guys like Russ Collins and Vance and Hines proved that to be true.
That switching over to all Harley came much further down the line and in the process we lost the All Bike Meets.

.
That looks like an ALL BIKE MEET . . .

Yes, kind of:
I been trying to get down there to one of your races. Even though I live in California it's a long way for an old guy, but I've had my eye on this one.

No comments: