Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Across the Pond

If I understand, this is a 200 MPH Club, has every one that logs on gone 200 MPH or is that just a name. I've only come close to that in the 70's so I guess I'm a member from a past dream.
I've looked at some of the postings and see, I think, that posted pictures always go to the bottom. It will take time for me to understand how your forum works. Is there a way to edit after posting? Does the picture download only show up after posting? If I post pictures most will be something I have already post on another forum. I know a lot if not most of you also read that forum, so let me know if it gets boring.


Here is a picture I found recently, taken when I was doing Exhibitions for the NHRA. It was the strip near my Home Base in the East during my touring years, National Trails Raceway in Columbus, Ohio in 1975 I believe.

No comments: